The green discount is an immediate discount of 13% per passage, which is deducted from the list price. We have gathered all the new prices for all vehicle classes here. The green discount is given only to commercial vehicles that meet a number of requirements:
- Your vehicle must at least comply with Euronorm 6, or be an electric or hydrogen car
- Your vehicle must be registered on a Storebælt Business agreement.
- In addition, the vehicle must use automatic payment
- The vehicle’s ‘License plate’, ‘Country code’ and ‘Euronorm’ or ‘Power type’ must be registered with your toll service provider *. You can read more about Euronorm here.
The data you register with your toll service provider must be linked to the bizz used on the trip across the Storebælt Bridge – and correspond to the specific vehicle in which the bizz is mounted.
At the same time, your vehicle must be registered in a country where A / S Storebælt can perform an automatic validation in that country’s motor register. The following countries meet this requirement: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, the UK, Lithuania and Finland.
If your vehicle comes from a country other than the seven countries mentioned, you must send registration certificates and VIN-numbers for each of your vehicles to either A / S Storebælt or to your toll service provider – this will also give you access to the green discount. For the handling of registration certificates and check of the VIN-number, you pay an administration fee of DKK 200 per registration certificate.
No green vehicles?
Business customers who use vehicles that are not ‘green’ will pay list price, regardless of whether they pay in cash, by card or by automatic payment, and regardless of whether they have a Storebælt Business agreement.
Checks will be performed
Storebælt will check the submitted information, and if there are discrepancies between the registered data and the actual vehicle, A / S Storebælt can issue a fee of DKK 600 per passage you have made with unjustifiable discount.
* Toll service providers: BroBizz A / S, Øresundsbron, DKV, Total and Telepass